Resources on Iran’s Nuclear Program and Israel’s Bomb
Resources on Iran’s Nuclear Program & Israel’s Bomb
(These materials were prepared by LeRoy Moore, a founder of the Rocky Mountain Peace and Justice Center, for a presentation at the University of Denver’s Korbel School of International Studies in May, 2012)
Iran’s Nuclear Program
- Tabassum Zakaria and Mark Hosenball, “Special Report: Intel shows Iran nuclear threat not imminent.” Reuters, March 23, 2012.
- Frank Brodhead’s Iran War Weekly.
- Institute for Science and International Security. This site includes extensive archive, including its very extensive recent report, Preventing Iran From Getting Nuclear Weapons: Constraining Its Future Nuclear Options. By David Albright, Paul Brannan, Andrea Striker, Chirstina Walrond and Houston Wood.
- Iran’s Nuclear Sites
- Jonathan Schell, “Thinking the Unthinkable on Iran”. The Nation, April 23, 2012.
- Steve Coll, “Will Iran Get That Bomb?” New York Review. May 23, 2012.
- Global Research, Canada. (Go to this site and look up Iran)
- World Nuclear Organization. (on uranium enrichment)
- Seymour M. Hersh, The Samson Option: Israel’s Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy. (NY: Random House, 1991)
- MSNBC’s detailed map of Israel’s nuclear weapon’s facilities.
- Federation of American Scientists’ Guide To Israel’s Nuclear Weapons Program.
- Avner Cohen and William Burr, “Israel crosses the threshold” Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists (May-June 2006)
- Warner D. Farr, U.S. Army, “The Third Temple’s Holy of Holies: Israel’s Nuclear Weapons (9-99). “
- John Steinbach, “Israeli Weapons of Mass Destruction, a Threat to Peace.” (3-02)
- Meiron Jones, “Britain’s dirty secret,” . New Statesman . (March 13, 2006)
- The Nuclear Weapons Archive.
- Michael Karpin, The Bomb in the Basement: How Israel Went Nuclear and What That Means for the World. (NY: Simon and Schuster, 2006) – a justification of Israel’s nuclear bomb program by an Israeli citizen